Wednesday, October 17, 2012

There is no place like home


...HOMELAND

I've made a terrible mistake in the last post. I've forgotten a very important tv series premiere and for this reason I've decided to write a post only for it.
The show I'm talking about is Homeland and it deserves all of my attention and care. It's about spying, terrorism, Cia, duty, honor, family. It's difficult to write about it 'cause I don't want to say too much and mostly I don't want to make spoilers. But what I can say is that the 2 actors who perform the main charachters, Claire Danes and Damian Lewis, are irreplaceable and it's not a case if they have taken off the title to Mad Men at the Emmy Awards this year. Second season has just begun, so you have the time to see the first one. I promise you won't regret it.
Stefania

[Ho commesso un terribile errore nell'ultimo post,ho dimenticato la premiere di una serie tv molto importante e per questo motivo ho deciso di scrivere un post solo di essa. Lo show di cui parlo è Homeland e merita tutta la mia attenzione e cura. E' una serie su spionaggio, terrorismo, Cia, dovere, onore, famiglia. E' difficile scriverne perchè non voglio dire troppo e soprattutto non voglio fare spolier. Ma ciò che posso dire è che i due attori protagonisti, Claire Danes e Damian Lewis, sono insostitutibili e non è un caso che abbiamo strappato lo scettro a Mad Men agli Emmy di quest'anno. E' appena iniziata la seconda stagione, quindi avete tutto il tempo di vedervi la prima. Vi prometto che non ve ne pentirete.Stefania]

No comments:

Post a Comment